We are pleased to announce that dental practice of Dr. Jeffrey H. Tenser will be re-opening as of Monday June 1st 2020.
We hope that this letter finds you well as you begin to slowly ease back into your regular routines. Our office has reopened as of June 1, 2020. Many things have changed since we last saw you. Over the past three months, we have learned a lot about the Corona Virus and now have a better understanding of it. We want to update you on our office, and the steps we have taken, to ensure the health and welfare of our patients and staff.
While our office has been closed, we have been busy integrating new protocols to ensure your safe return. We initiated these changes to protect you and your family, as well as our staff. When you visit our office, you will see and experience our new protocols and guidelines that were created with you and your family’s safety and well-being as our top priority. We will be following rigorous scheduling protocols and office measures to ensure your protection. New protocols include personal protective equipment, air purifiers with UV lighting, regular surface cleaning and disinfection protocols, the reduction of the waiting room for greater social distancing, and plexiglass barriers that allow protected communication. The placement of glass doors to close off each operatory.
Our office procedures have changed to the following:
- There will be a limited number of patient appointments per day. When confirming your appointment, you will be asked some questions to ensure your wellness
- Please arrive on time to ensure that the allotted time for your appointment is respected
- When you arrive, you will need to ring the doorbell and wait for someone to greet you
- You will be asked some questions to confirm your wellness, and you will need fill out a questionnaire, sanitise your hands, and put on a mask. If you do not already have one, we will provide one for you
- Only the patient that is receiving treatment will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception will be for the young patients or those that have any special needs.
- We will take the temperature of every team member immediately upon arrival at work and after lunch. Every team member will answer the health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer and will do so every day.
We understand that this is a new situation for everyone, and we are doing our best to ensure the safety and well being of our patients.
Dr. Jeffrey H. Tenser and Staff